I work with Adolescents, Adults, Couples and Families in my Private Practice office in Santa Clara, California. I have over ten years of experience in working as a Marriage Family Therapist with specialities in working with the LGBTQ+ Community, Depression, Anxiety, and Grief.
One of the great joys of living in the Bay Area is the rich ethnic, cultural and lifestyle diversity. I work with clients of many backgrounds and life experiences and welcome the knowledge, wisdom and experience they bring to my practice.
My practice is very inclusive and I am open to all members of my community including the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Gender Variant, Queer, Intersex and Asexual Community.
I am licensed by the State of California, MFC #47252. My undergraduate degree is from Stanford University and my Masters degree in Counseling Psychology is from Santa Clara University.
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Santa Clara Valley Chapter of the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- GAYLESTA: the Psychotherapist Association for Gender and Sexual Diversity
- WPATH: World Professional Association for Transgender Health.
- WPATH: Global Education Initiative Certificate Holder
- GIAN: Gender Identity Awareness Network Consultation Group Santa Clara County
- GDCG: Gender Diversity Consultation Group Santa Cruz, San Benito and Monterey County